Tommy Clouse's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Obama was admitting he supported infanticide and that is true!"

Tommy Clouse replied Apr 3, 2013 to Peggy Noonan Interrupts Blackout as Networks Continue to Ignore Abortionist's Trial

5 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Tommy Clouse

"I'm confused by the statement Obama is trying to pass limits on entitlement benefits…"

Tommy Clouse replied Mar 30, 2013 to White House Weighing Entitlement Limits....

3 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by tom dodd

"yes thats what is happening to lots of Americans per no jobs.  But yet the governmen…"

Tommy Clouse replied Mar 14, 2013 to Obama’s approval drops as Americans take a dimmer view of his economic policies

6 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Fergie

"Just Both!"

Tommy Clouse replied Mar 14, 2013 to Obama’s approval drops as Americans take a dimmer view of his economic policies

6 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Fergie

"Paul Ryan is another idiot.  Plus I want to say I'm so sick of hearing social securi…"

Tommy Clouse replied Mar 12, 2013 to The Ryan Budget

9 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Norma J. Sears

"I never could stand Lieing Clinton who still is a pervert and would sell his sould t…"

Tommy Clouse replied Mar 12, 2013 to THIS IS NOT FREEDOM .... IT'S WELFARE.... LIFELONG GOVERNMENT DEPENDENCY !!!!... WE MUST ELIIMINATE IT !!!

4 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Tommy Clouse

"No Obama (Dems) wants to DESTROY AMERICANS.  He will not go for this you can count o…"

Tommy Clouse replied Mar 7, 2013 to How Mitt Romney Can Save The GOP… And America

3 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Shari Pearson

"It goes to show you Blacks lie alot and don't care who they hurt its all about memem…"

Tommy Clouse replied Mar 4, 2013 to Tawana Brawley served with court order to pay man she accused of rape in 1987.... WILL SHARPTON PAY FOR HER?

9 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Denis Byrne

"Thats right Susan, its much easier to use the AR-15 and my wife will comment on that…"

Tommy Clouse replied Mar 4, 2013 to HILARIOUS: Women take Joe Biden’s shotgun advice

10 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Tommy Clouse

"Obama rating should be 20% that like what he is doing because he does nothing and sq…"

Tommy Clouse replied Mar 3, 2013 to Sperling Admits Obama Misled in Debate: The President Did Propose the Sequester... Obama looks ahead to 2014 to cement his legacy

4 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Denis Byrne

RSS

This is a member-supported website. Your contribution is greatly appreciated!

Follow 912Communique

Blog Posts

ISIS fighters terrified of being killed by female troops

Posted by LANYON on September 20, 2014 at 5:00pm

Ray Rice and chickified men..feminization

Posted by LANYON on September 20, 2014 at 4:19pm

OBAMA USES WAR ON ISIS TO OVERTHROW ASSAD

Posted by LANYON on September 20, 2014 at 3:37pm

This is a member supported website. Please donate and help pay the rent today!

See who's online

Need to contact us?

Shop our own Amazon store and help support TCC

Website assistance is just a click away

This Visitor Globe was added 9/26/13